We have just put a new beta live for WARHAMMER II. This addresses the below issues:
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when Gotrek & Felix markers could appear without owning the Gotrek & Felix DLC.
- Fixed an issue where save games could not be loaded – this issue was more prevalent with multiplayer saves games than single player but did affect both.
- Fixed an issue where using The Rite of Awakening would not offer any Slanns.
- Raid region missions will no longer be issued which target horde factions.
- Wrecker’s Point can now be correctly occupied by Norsca.
- The Bright Wizard included in the garrison in The Red Moon Inn now correctly has access to his spells.
- Elector Counts with high fealty are now less likely to secede.
- Fixed an issue where choosing to stop a succession faction by force via the Empire dilemma did not result in being at war with that faction.
- Fixed an issue where declaring war on an Elector Count would sometimes not result in a penalty to Imperial Authority being applied.
Please note: for the multiplayer save games, there may still be a potential crash, but this will only occur if you first disable a mod and then try to load the save game in which the mod was previously used. If you haven’t removed a mod which was in the game at the point of saving, you should now be able to access the game.
In order to opt in:
- Right-click on Total War: WARHAMMER II in your Steam library
- Click Properties and click the Betas tab
- In the drop-down menu, select the Version_1.7.2 option
- Close the window and your build will automatically update